Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

“Drones are evil” commercial advertising

Koala Tails

Join
May 14, 2018
From the people who cried, “THE Y2K BUG WILL KNOCK JUMBO JETS OUT OF THE SKY. CIVILISATION IS GOING BACK TO THE STONE AGE”.
We now see this propaganda.
I admire the forethought of including drones that look like a bird. That way when someone spends millions of dollars on the system & no real drones are detected, the company can claim lots of possible sightings, whenever a flock of pigeons or seagulls fly in the surrounding area.
Although they did forget the drones that look like a floating discarded in shopping bag. How many drones are brown with a large M printed on both sides, & a smear of ketchup on the corner?

Last edited:
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling.. ."

"The sky can't fall."

"The ground is rising, the ground is rising..."

Reactions: sadatoni
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling.. ."

"The sky can't fall."

"The ground is rising, the ground is rising..."

Your forgetting “The oceans are rising, we are all going to drown.”
I accept that the earth’s climate is warming, thousands of years ago we had an Iceage. If the earth had not warmed up since then, people would be able to go bobsledding in the Bahamas.
People who are scared, pay lots of money for stupid products. Its a marketing strategy.

Reactions: sadatoni
And I noticed they are too Chicken S*** to have open comments on any of their videos.

Anyone who has flown a cinematic quad would know how much BS they are shoveling.

The “fake bird” drones are unstable, & incapable of carrying any type of cargo or capturing sharp HD photos.

Using a quad to photograph computer screens through the windows of an office building? You would have a better chance with a good camera, telephoto lens, & a tripod from the building across the street. Even then, the glare on the window & on the screen would be a major issue.
Perhaps we could ring the office & request that the computer screens be held against the exterior windows that are not in direct sunlight?

Delivering a gun into a prison with a dji Phantom? A handgun weighs over a kilogram (approx two & a half pound). The maximum “safe” load for a Phantom 4 is one pound!
If we get two dji Phantoms, fly them in formation with the gun held by string that is tied to both quads, that could work?

We are assuming that nobody notices the sound of a drone in close proximity, of course.

Wow.

Captured the sound perfect with a slight hollow effect from the garage door after the initial THUD.

Reactions: pmshop
I wonder if that’s the same inspire that had its maiden flight inside the garage? The pilot’s skill was very similar & the result was the same.

From the people who cried, “THE Y2K BUG WILL KNOCK JUMBO JETS OUT OF THE SKY. CIVILISATION IS GOING BACK TO THE STONE AGE”.
We now see this propaganda.
I admire the forethought of including drones that look like a bird. That way when someone spends millions of dollars on the system & no real drones are detected, the company can claim lots of possible sightings, whenever a flock of pigeons or seagulls fly in the surrounding area.
Although they did forget the drones that look like a floating discarded in shopping bag. How many drones are brown with a large M printed on both sides, & a smear of ketchup on the corner?

HAHA it has lots of dislikes..

My emailed response to the twits at dedrone (swearing removed):
"
Subject : Dedrone ad complaint - director escalation

Just saw your 'ad' on youtube. Gawd get a f'ing grip! You sell through the positives, not fear mongering, instilling paranoia and utter bulls't like you are doing. ALL you are doing is making the w'kers who don't like drones, hate them even more even when RESPONSIBLE drone flyers like myself follow every single regulation and rule.
A utter disgusting attempt at fear mongering and gaining more drone haters all just to make sales - SHAME ON YOU!
"
Oddly - I haven't got an email from the directors yet and that was last weekend - you guys just reminded me to stir the pot a bit.

Reactions: Highflyer
Sent this to them...

Hi
Where can I purchase one of these fancy drones that pose a threat to humanity?
I just want to study them to see what (if anything) they can actually do that would harm my personal well being and if they are more dangerous than social websites.

Thanks

Reactions: graywoulf
You all do realize this video was uploaded August of 2015? Kind of digging up old news aren't we?

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers