Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

12vdc to 110 vac inverter

sly

Join
Feb 22, 2018
Any body use a 12vdc to 110 vac inverter to power the Spark flymore combo charger on field trips?

Try searching for power inverter or look at this tread below. There are a few good options while on the road for charging.
USB car charger??

I use a 400watt inverter that plugs in the cigarette lighter, works great, probably could use a 100watt but I already had the 400.
I do worry that it's not pure seine wave, but no problems yet. I use the same inventor for a tv and DVD player when off the grid.

Last edited:
I use a 400watt inverter that plugs in the cigarette lighter, works great, probably could use a 100watt but I already had the 400.
I do worry that it's not pure seine wave, but no problems yet. I use the same inventor for a tv and DVD player when off the grid.

Canso, I found a 150 watt inverter that looks like it will do the job. I could always buy a charger for use in a car, but an inverter allows me to charge other batteries (with suitable chargers) and also power my laptop etc. Good to know that it works for you.

I have a 125 watt inverter charger plugs in to cigarette lighter I bought ay Wally World for $9 and use an after market multicharger (Thor) and it works just fine for charging batteries and controller.

I have 4 pairs of 12volts, 125watt polycrystalline solar panels and an inverter of 12volt 1.2kva with the intention of powering total loads of 450 wattage. I also had charge controller of 30 amperage, and was able to access sunshine for 8 hours.

Most pump is running on 110 volt AC. You might have a hard time to find one running at 12 volt DC. And it never run with 12 volt AC (I never see such product). To extend the battery power,you may change it into 80AH. That shall give you more than 2 weeks power. There is nothing wrong with your 110 volt AC converter. check this

This type of 12V inverter normally is used in radios, phonographs, hand tools, shavers and small fluorescent lamps. It will not work with reactive loads (motors) or loads with inrush currents, such as coffee pots, frying pans and heaters. Share this:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers