Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2018 - Amazing Year. We hope yours was amazing too.

adventurecampitelli

Join
Dec 5, 2017
2018 was an amazing year for us. We made a difficult decision which changed our lives and filled it with adventure, beauty and unexpected challenges. Everyone has choices in their life which will either lead them closer to a life of happiness or further away leaving them only with dreams of what might have been. In 2018 we chose to get closer to our dreams, what do you choose?

Congratulations on a great year of traveling! Thanks for taking me along through your videos. I had fun too. :D I hope your next year is even better. ;)

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Stunning! Not only did you have a world if enjoyment but you changed your kids lives forever, for the better.

Wow! They don't already? My daughter was able to travel as a teen and now at 40 she and hubby travel routinely. Having done it at an early age ingrained that travel is something you can do.

Wow! They don't already? My daughter was able to travel as a teen and now at 40 she and hubby travel routinely. Having done it at an early age ingrained that travel is something you can do.
Not sure if they do. My son just thinks about playing fortnite all the time. He does love seeing the animals everywhere. They also hate seeing the pollution all over the world. It really bothers them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme