Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3, 2, 1, Blast off

Reminds me of a quote I heard from a fighter pilot getting shot at by surface to air missiles. "...a telephone pole flying past my cockpit window while banking into a turn.."

Yikes.:oops:

Reactions: Roy Rogers
If only Estes had a rocket cam like that when I was a kid and really into those things. Great video! ?

Am I missing something, it’s just a bunch of stills?? I can be a bit slow on the uptake but perhaps I’m not pressing the right buttons?

Am I missing something, it’s just a bunch of stills?? I can be a bit slow on the uptake but perhaps I’m not pressing the right buttons?
The Spark is flying stationary as an observer for the rocket launches. Did you not see the smoke trails in the video? They are there but a little difficult to see the ones at the end of the video but the first two are easy to see.

The Spark is flying stationary as an observer for the rocket launches. Did you not see the smoke trails in the video? They are there but a little difficult to see the ones at the end of the video but the first two are easy to see.
My 4 year old has been all about rockets lately , its all he talks about … "Rocket to outer space" … "Rocket to Mars" …"Rockets to the Moon "
The 1st one was a large engine range 700 to 1000 feet but it miss fired , went bout 90ft up and 300ft sideways , oops . The 2nd one same range and flew straight up passed the my camera , parachute deployed and recovered just outside the fenced in area
The 3rd one is a low powered engine . The UAV was 250ft and the low powered engine only took the rocket to about 75ft parachute deployed and recovered 15ft from the launch pad.

Those are great shots, I'd be so nervous of hitting the drone!!! :D

not cool man.. being in a neighborhood hearing rockets flying all day long... think about your neighbors... the noise.. go to a park or a open feild and launch rockets also those things dont come down in your yard they go sevearl feet out or miles could cause a fire in someones yard.... stop thinking inside your little box and think about others ok... also it could land oon someones car causing damage to the paint or window.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme