Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3 devices not connecting to the drone?

Pixies Channel

Join
May 27, 2018
This for you DJI Spark owners or anybody really that can help, I went out to film with the Spark today, Took 3 devices with me, All Android and all have worked it the past. This time though, None of them connected to my drone. The drone was fine the controller was fine and all the batteries were full.

Any ideas guys?

This for you DJI Spark owners or anybody really that can help, I went out to film with the Spark today, Took 3 devices with me, All Android and all have worked it the past. This time though, None of them connected to my drone. The drone was fine the controller was fine and all the batteries were full.

Any ideas guys?

Really strange that none of 3 different devices would connect.

Were device and RC connected via wifi or OTG cable? Did you get any unusual error messages on device? Did all the devices get recent OS updates.

Any jailbreak hacks? I use iOS but have seen posts that some Android users found that exiting Developer Mode fixed connection and control issues.

Any details of your troubleshooting efforts would greatly help pin down the problem.

Reactions: Pixies Channel
Really strange that none of 3 different devices would connect.

Were device and RC connected via wifi or OTG cable? Did you get any unusual error messages on device? Did all the devices get recent OS updates.

Any jailbreak hacks? I use iOS but have seen posts that some Android users found that exiting Developer Mode fixed connection and control issues.

Any details of your troubleshooting efforts would greatly help pin down the problem.

Thanks for the reply, Not to worry I sorted it all out. All I did was uninstall and reinstall the app and its all good now. Thanks anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme