Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

336 registration

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
I went to renew the 336 registration I logged into my account and without doing anything it shows on the card to be printed it was issued on 12/23/2015 and expires on 12/12/2020 I wasn't charged the $5.00 I thought you needed to renew every 3 years? mine is showing its good for 5 years. em, I missing something?? was there a change to the reg I didn't know about?

Jeff :cool:

Reactions: Highflyer
Likely because we’ll soon have to be 107 pilots.
all this BS because of a few uneducated brain dead idiots
t3T8MEO.gif
thinking they can do whatever ? they want. And us law-abiding pilots are paying for it.

Reactions: flyer
And us law-abiding pilots are paying for it.
Think of the RC airplane and helicopter folks who have been flying RC aircraft for years before multi-copters came about -- they are the reason 336 came about. So they must be even more upset that their hobby is being restricted by those who flaunt the rules.

Reactions: BigAl07
Think of the RC airplane and helicopter folks who have been flying RC aircraft for years before multi-copters came about -- they are the reason 336 came about. So they must be even more upset that their hobby is being restricted by those who flaunt the rules.

Yes... yes we are :) That's what happens when the Govt paints with a wide brush.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe