Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 on a long pole -Angel of The North- by Anthony Gormley-Sculptor

Had a great pan around Brian! I see you had some company with you on this shoot.
Cheers Rotorwash! Glad you are getting some fun from 360 stuff!

-as for the company... I am not averse to enlisting the help of any innocent passerby to 'foot the pole' as I walk it upright ! I do have a 'portable' footing mechanism but it is still too heavy to carry far. At a pinch I can walk the pole upright, by myself, if the base of the pole is in a slight depression or against an immovable object.
On This shoot I wanted to be central and at certain distance from the Sculpture to make the composition work...
I was forced to stand the pole at the point I chose and hiijack a young couple's day out to help and old man with maybe his dying wish to erect a 14 m pole for a photo...

Reactions: RotorWash
I chose and hiijack a young couple's day out to help and old man with maybe his dying wish to erect a 14 m pole for a photo...
? ?? Stop it man, you're killin' me! How I would have loved to be the fly on the wall for that conversation. My guess is you will never use that "old man" card Brian. Great shot, thank you.

? ?? Stop it man, you're killin' me! How I would have loved to be the fly on the wall for that conversation. My guess is you will never use that "old man" card Brian. Great shot, thank you.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe! Glad you like the shot! - when you want the 'shot' you do whatever is necessary and collateral damage is part of the risk :)))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme