Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 Panorama how to make easier

mexikanos11

Join
Feb 14, 2018
Hi

Last time I try Panorama 360 to make after little planet in THETA app.
I understand thats take long to make that 46 pictures but after i need to wait for download and 3-4min for sticking together thats pictures. In this time spark can't use camera... Thats mean in winter almost all battery going for that one picture. I know i can land and wait, but still we losse around 10% battery.... Its any idea to just make pictures ? Download them and finish all this job in home ?
I try put that folder with pictures in my phone but in theta app is not visible...

After those photos, I always wait to arrive home to make the import to DJI app. Also if you want you can download the 46 photos to a PC and use the phantom PC app to make those much faster.

Reactions: mexikanos11
I make 360 panoramas using Hangar 360 (Hangar 360 Creates 360 Photos With Your DJI Drone, Free!). It's a separate app (iOS) only but it takes amazing 360 panoramas automatically. You do need to send the images to Hangar's servers which stitch them together. Another downside is that you can only view them on Hangar's site using their 360 viewer. The results are outstanding but dependent on Hangar for creation and viewing.

I find that taking the images off the drone and stitching on my mac is better. The challenge with this is filling the sky or accepting that your 360 is not a sphere over head.

I make 360 panoramas using Hangar 360 (Hangar 360 Creates 360 Photos With Your DJI Drone, Free!). It's a separate app (iOS) only but it takes amazing 360 panoramas automatically. You do need to send the images to Hangar's servers which stitch them together. Another downside is that you can only view them on Hangar's site using their 360 viewer. The results are outstanding but dependent on Hangar for creation and viewing.

Yes and I'll add that the camera does not tilt up 10° as with the Sphere mode so depending on where you are (mountains) you'll lose some viewing area. That app was great (iOS only) before Sphere but now it's better to use Sphere and stitch with MS ICE.

MS ICE is very simple, free just perfect :D and we can choose quality of pictures :) I really like :D
Tell me guys with program is the best for windows to do Panorama 360 ? :D

Little planet is perfect :D

Zdjęcie - 05.03.2018 - mexikanos11
79baabbc2a251973

79baabbc2a251973

a>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member