Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

4.2.14 is out!

VenomousSVT

Looks like it's time to test OTG yet again. They fixed it officially in 12.. then broke it again in 12... Then half fixed it again... I wonder what this has in store. It's too late for me to fly tonight. I guess I'll try tomorrow if no one beats me to it

Looks like it's time to test OTG yet again. They fixed it officially in 12.. then broke it again in 12... Then half fixed it again... I wonder what this has in store. It's too late for me to fly tonight. I guess I'll try tomorrow if no one beats me to it
I don't see the update on my Google play, I've been having trouble with 4.1 12 (577)

Criptix

I only want to use the 4.2.12 version with working OTG. So I hope someone can test it out and give feedback =). It's the first time the OTG works for me and I love it. So hopefully it stays in future updates... GL for the testers!

Ron_Dog

The only thing I noticed is it is now working with my Nexus 7 with the OTG,but I now have latency with my iOS devices!:( Man can't they get something right, and leave it alone? I think what the problem is that they have DJI GO4 trying to cover too many models! They fix something on one model, and it screws up another one!:rolleyes: Also the app itself, is getting bigger all the time, and that's NOT a good thing. Trying to make a "one size fit's all" isn't the best route to go! Maybe the cheapest way, but not the best way!:mad: The Litchi app is looking better all the time!

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIVik16