Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

4400 meters range record with my Spark!

Thanosgr

Join
Sep 3, 2017
I never thought i could go so far without signal lost... the first video i didnt have any signal lost. The second one i wend further, i had more battery juice...but still i had to make emergency landing...

I was flying with 0% battery for almost 2 min...

I want your thoughts

Check it here:

4161 meters

4400 meters

Reactions: Boggy
No... i just enabled FCC through a hacked app, used a nice location with no intereference and thats all... you can do it also... did you see how long i fly with 0% battery?

I am flying in remote locations... where is the stupid thing? When people fly above houses in a range of 300 meters is safer??
It is still illegal under Greek law (link of regulations attached to my post above) and flying to zero percent indicated battery is stupid because you are flying into the plateau threshold of where a lipo chemistry battery will fall off rapidly and with DJI packs will reach LVC.
Percentage is not accurate, voltage is.
My opinion - you asked for thoughts.

It is still illegal under Greek law (link of regulations attached to my post above) and flying to zero percent indicated battery is stupid because you are flying into the plateau threshold of where a lipo chemistry battery will fall off rapidly and with DJI packs will reach LVC.
Percentage is not accurate, voltage is.
My opinion - you asked for thoughts.

With battery you are right... is pity i didnt check the voltage at that point. Still many people told me that it should be fried and so on... the battery works fine. Maybe i was lucky...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef