Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A comparison between the Spark and the Mavic Air flying low over water

There’s certainly not much difference in the video quality Kendallfordguy, however, the Spark did tend to bob and drift over the water a bit, whereas the Air was like it was on rails.

Reactions: Kendallfordguy
Trust me, the difference in video quality between the Spark and the Air is huge. I have both, and a Mavic 2 Zoom.

Spark's 1080p 24mbps is no comparison against Air's 100mbps 4K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon Cooper
Pretty amazing for the price range and a 1080p camera. The untrained eye and average person won't notice a difference.

Pretty amazing for the price range and a 1080p camera. The untrained eye and average person won't notice a difference.

You really can't judge the two based on that YouTube video. The Air blows the Spark out of the water with its 4K video. As mentioned, i have both drones.

The Sparks 1080p video quality is OK, nothing more :)

Simk1n, no doubt at all there, however, both of these pieces were shot in 1080p. I should have stated that in the intro. I haven’t ventured into the realms of 4K yet. All my footage is 1080p, edited on my iPhone and iPad.
I will disagree though re the Spark’s video quality - it’s quite a few steps above “OK, nothing more.”

Reactions: nilanjan118
Linky, it’s amazing the amount of technology and quality DJI can pack into such small drones.

Nice comparison. Spark is very good, but I do see a slight different, mostly in the sense that the Air seems a bit more smooth.
What impresses me more are your pilot skills though, the way you manage to fly them very low and between, over and below the trees, which gives some very impressive footage.

Reactions: Simon Cooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme