Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A day at the pond

Nice video ?

Reactions: McCloudSpark
Nice smooth stick work are you a pincher or thumber? Really hard to move your drone smoothly like you did in this video.

Some good shots, I liked the last scene, bluring the reflection of the spark with the prop wash... kudos for that! You are much braver over water than I. Interesting how similar our environments are, you are in WI?

Some good shots, I liked the last scene, bluring the reflection of the spark with the prop wash... kudos for that! You are much braver over water than I. Interesting how similar our environments are, you are in WI?
NE WA state

NE WA state
Ha, I was a little off the mark! Been through western WA once or twice when I used to live in Vancouver BC. My sister lives in Portland OR... been a long time though since I venture over that far. Always wanted to get over to Spokane. Lovely scenery you have there. Sister once sent me a T-Shirt with a big can of WD-40 on and it said "Oregon Sun Tan Lotion"... lol.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind comments! It was a lot of fun to make that video :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Andy-Spark
Well done. Your movements are really very controlled and smooth. You must be delighted to see so much greenery around after being forced to stay indoors due to snow.
Thanks for that! Watching everyone's videos from the southern hemisphere really helped be wait out the winter!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme