Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

a day out looking for Red Kites...

Not only can they soar, but they can also fly fast and cover a great distance. I went in thinking it was going to be a literal red kite. :D I had never heard of the bird name before. Great documentary Brian. Very informative video with success of capturing the Red Kite in action.
Nice job my friend and thank you for my learning something today.

• Love
Reactions: BrianP
Not only can they soar, but they can also fly fast and cover a great distance. I went in thinking it was going to be a literal red kite. :D I had never heard of the bird name before. Great documentary Brian. Very informative video with success of capturing the Red Kite in action.
Nice job my friend and thank you for my learning something today.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
I am so pleased you got to see the video. It was a full day but so rewarding!
I can now wear my Red Kite badge with pride... I flew in the same valley, albeit at a different viaduct!
The drone allowed me to 'see' the first location, at Nine Arches Viaduct,, without walking and wasting my precious energy.
I personally think drones should be shown to more less mobile people who could get to see locations beyond their stamina or walking limitations...
Thank you, Dragonfly Joe, for the kind words and thank you for sharing the memorable day out!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit