Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Riverside Walk...

Some really nice footage there. You were walking at a pretty good pace there in the beginning of the video! Nice music in the background. The different views kept it interesting. The river looks beautiful with everything turning green. Loved how the camera followed your walkoff at the end. Thanks for sharing with us Brian, well done.

Some really nice footage there. You were walking at a pretty good pace there in the beginning of the video! Nice music in the background. The different views kept it interesting. The river looks beautiful with everything turning green. Loved how the camera followed your walkoff at the end. Thanks for sharing with us Brian, well done.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
I was stopped numerous times by fellow walkers to explain what I was doing with the big stick stuck out at 45 degrees... The amount of interest was just like flying a drone!

It was a lot of work, reframing, in post to avoid the scratched lense on one side of the camera. I may have to try polishing out the scratches with some jewellers paste...

Glad you liked the various angles!
-and a big THANK YOU for sitting through the whole 20 minutes!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
It was a great day for a pole-walk Brian, lots of lovely footage! So nice to see the warmer weather and people getting out and about. We're still going through the soggy cold weather here at the moment.

It was a great day for a pole-walk Brian, lots of lovely footage! So nice to see the warmer weather and people getting out and about. We're still going through the soggy cold weather here at the moment.
Cheers RotorWash!
I tried the walk with a 7ft pole for this walk. All good data stored for future ;)
It's wild and windy today so trying some stuff close to home...
Hope your Spring comes real soon m8!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe