Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Spark spin!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
A lovely cold day and thought I’d get my trusty Spark out to give it a spin. Well worth it. Flew beautifully although a bit jittery on video feed but generally very solid. The battery ran down far quicker than I expected but have been flying my MA2 for many months and used to 30mins at least! Couple of shots from the range I took. Warehouses etc!D405F383-B9CA-4F45-B2BA-D8794EA7BCFF.jpegB9874959-D1BA-4B63-98D6-2D323AF95DC0.jpeg

Very nice shots! cool that you fired up your Spark... You mentioned a MA2. I recently bought an Air 2s. I need to keep my Spark up and running... good idea to get out a little bit. Cold and dreary here - I will get out this afternoon as well. Thanks for posting.

PS: what part of the U.K. was this picture taken? Thanks.

Very nice shots! cool that you fired up your Spark... You mentioned a MA2. I recently bought an Air 2s. I need to keep my Spark up and running... good idea to get out a little bit. Cold and dreary here - I will get out this afternoon as well. Thanks for posting.

PS: what part of the U.K. was this picture taken? Thanks.
Just near the M32/M4 junction-the main Bristol exit westbound with a huge DPD deliveries warehouse nearby. Glad my flight inspired you to relaunch your Spark, it is a great little drone. I couldn’t run to a MA2S and the MA2 was starting to discount. Great craft too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme