Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

About "bricked RC Spark after update " Any solution to date?

oskispark

Join
Apr 27, 2019
Hello friends I'm from Argentina and I had to block my RC Spark, I bought another one but it's a pity not to be able to use the damaged one, DJI already has solutions ?? Thank you all ... PD ;Here the forum whit a lots of RC damaged and with some problem RC Bricked after update

Try to update using DJI Assistant 2 software on a PC. You can use search tool of this forum for detailed instructions.
Hi Andre , Ok But I undersatnd that RC is not possible modify or actualice firmaware RC from DJI Assitance, So please Can you send us the link? to this solution please, We have a lots of RC Spark blocked or this bricked fail ( RC don´t have wifi signal ) after FW actualice , fron many months ago , Thanks OSKI ,

Hi Andre , Ok But I undersatnd that RC is not possible modify or actualice firmaware RC from DJI Assitance, So please Can you send us the link? to this solution please, We have a lots of RC Spark blocked or this bricked fail ( RC don´t have wifi signal ) after FW actualice , fron many months ago , Thanks OSKI ,

Did you download the software?
Did you search this Forum for solution?

I can point you in the right direction but the rest is up to you...

Here is a YouTube link showing firmware update process for RC (it shows Mavic but should be similar steps). Plenty of other videos on you tube and DJI support web site.

You can do this

dji assitant try that try a lower firmware first then move up... and make sure you download the firmware from dji assitant menu dont get it anywhere else.. if it still b ricks or wont work get a new board from ebay there about 50 bucks maybe 100 and your spark will be rapaired well of course pulling it apart

dji assitant try that try a lower firmware first then move up... and make sure you download the firmware from dji assitant menu dont get it anywhere else.. if it still b ricks or wont work get a new board from ebay there about 50 bucks maybe 100 and your spark will be rapaired well of course pulling it apart
HI Who are you today . Do you tell my ? Spark Board change ? WE comment the Spark RC only , We buy another RC and it is normal function and very good my Spark , BUt Old RC is bricked still, whitout wifi signal emited ,, The idea is repair this RC , if this problem is only RC sofware and not the Spark hard , I will looking about news thanks Oscar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme