Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Active tracking my bicycle

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Hello folks,

I have been using the DJI Spark for about a month now and here's a video of me using the "Active track" feature while cycling.

I would like to get the thoughts of the more experienced pilots about this video and may be some tips to use this feature better.

Thank you.

How do you make it still track you after the tree pass? My spark usually lost track..

Hello folks,

I have been using the DJI Spark for about a month now and here's a video of me using the "Active track" feature while cycling.

I would like to get the thoughts of the more experienced pilots about this video and may be some tips to use this feature better.

Thank you.

Very nice ..I tried this twice ..mountain biking downhill and the spark lost me and flew home ..ha ha ...the next time it crashed into a tree ..

Thanks for sharing this tips, it would be very helpful to our customers. Thank you for the support! Cheers!

I thinks it's really important to make sure the spark is setup up to continually update it's rth positions. Yes I can be a pain hearing and seeing that on the screen every 5-10 secs but when you have a problem at least it won't fly back to home which could be several km's away if on a bike. Ask me how I know LoL..I now always have it update my rth position

I thinks it's really important to make sure the spark is setup up to continually update it's rth positions. Yes I can be a pain hearing and seeing that on the screen every 5-10 secs but when you have a problem at least it won't fly back to home which could be several km's away if on a bike. Ask me how I know LoL..I now always have it update my rth position

This is an excellent tip. Will surely do it from next time. Thank a lot.
How do you make it still track you after the tree pass? My spark usually lost track..

I guess it worked because it is autumn and there aren't many leaves left on those trees. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit