Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

AEB Tutorial (HDR): Ready to Go!

RPL

Join
Jul 17, 2018
Here it is. I’ve kept it quite simple with key points/advice. If you have additional questions and/or want advice, please comment in the thread. I sincerely hope this is helpful, and that you’re able to take something away from it. Regards.

Here it is. I’ve kept it quite simple with key points/advice. If you have additional questions and/or want advice, please comment in the thread. I sincerely hope this is helpful, and that you’re able to take something away from it. Regards.
Great tutorial, thanks! You made it very easy to understand. I checked, and the Photomatics Essentials software is available for Macintosh as well as Windows... (thank goodness).

Reactions: RPL
Great tutorial, thanks! You made it very easy to understand. I checked, and the Photomatics Essentials software is available for Macintosh as well as Windows... (thank goodness).
Thanks for the feedback, and I’m so happy to hear that it was easy to follow. Best of luck!

Great tutorial! Photomatix looks like great software but it is pricey. Any alternative free HDR software out there that you know of?

Great tutorial! Photomatix looks like great software but it is pricey. Any alternative free HDR software out there that you know of?
Thanks! I’m not aware of any free alternatives. $40 isn’t all that bad, especially considering you get to use it for life.

I use Vibrance in android, as I rarely use PC. Below after processing with Vibrance and Snapseed... dji1537052171466_HDR-01.jpeg

Sorry, above was from image cache. Here is the the new one from downloaded image processing Vibrance, then snapseedorg_HDR_1-01.jpeg

thanks for you post and tutorial. I never used this function on the spark before but like what you've done so I found the photomatix pro version and will use that. thanks a lot bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme