Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

AirdataUAV, Litchi, and DJI Go

Mtntrogger

Join
Aug 16, 2019
So yesterday I went for a few flights and noticed something that Im curious about. I launched 3 different times using DJI GO, shortly after each launch I noticed that I couldnt get the spark to switch from camera mode to video mode, basically I couldnt film. Each time this happened I responded by closing GO and opening Litchi (midflight). This worked perfect each time. I was able to record video at will and also toggle to camera like normal. At the end of each flight I closed Litchi, reopened GO and switched to gesture mode so I could palm land. I noticed in Airdata that it only shows the flights as DJI, and it only contains the telemetry from the portion of the flights that where controlled using the GO app. The Litchi portions, which compromised the majority of each flight dont show up. Im not too concerned with this, I am just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Thanks

So yesterday I went for a few flights and noticed something that Im curious about. I launched 3 different times using DJI GO, shortly after each launch I noticed that I couldnt get the spark to switch from camera mode to video mode, basically I couldnt film. Each time this happened I responded by closing GO and opening Litchi (midflight). This worked perfect each time. I was able to record video at will and also toggle to camera like normal. At the end of each flight I closed Litchi, reopened GO and switched to gesture mode so I could palm land. I noticed in Airdata that it only shows the flights as DJI, and it only contains the telemetry from the portion of the flights that where controlled using the GO app. The Litchi portions, which compromised the majority of each flight dont show up. Im not too concerned with this, I am just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Thanks
I have had Litchi crash when flying my Phantom 3 standard which results in two flight records in AirData. If you email support you can get them to combine the two records into one flight. If you aren’t getting the Litchi portions to sync to AirData check the settings in Litchi to make sure the AirData user token is there. I also find that I sometimes have to launch Litchi when I get home (without the AC connected) to get it to sync or I have to log out and back in to AirData.

With regard to the camera problem, do you have both Litchi and GO open at the same time (one in background)? If so this is likely the source of the camera problem as only one app can be active and controlling the AC at a time.

Hope this helps.
Chris

Reactions: Haggi
Litchi records its own flight records

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe