Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Almost lost at Sea, action shot fish on.

Canso

Join
Dec 29, 2017
Some of my older footage, but still like watching it.

Sockeye Salmon fishing with a double header, I put the controller down and the drone almost flys into the other fishing rod. When i switch to the GoPro you can see the drone fly away. Lol. I still love this video. Also my friend suffers from Parkinson’s disease so he wasn’t much help lol. He’s good, we still fish together.

Sockeye Salmon fishing with a double header, I put the controller down and the drone almost flys into the other fishing rod. When i switch to the GoPro you can see the drone fly away. Lol. I still love this video. Also my friend suffers from Parkinson’s disease so he wasn’t much help lol. He’s good, we still fish together.

love the real world situation and how you calmly handled it!

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Nice job Caso! now I need to take a Dramamine ?. Hopefully after you got the fish in the boat you were able to bring back "the bird". Thanks for the look.

Pretty Cool Video, I am thinking about taking my Spark on a boating trip next Tuesday about 7 miles offshore, depending on weather. How did you land? on the boat or in your hand?
Thank you,
Chuck

Pretty Cool Video, I am thinking about taking my Spark on a boating trip next Tuesday about 7 miles offshore, depending on weather. How did you land? on the boat or in your hand?
Thank you,
Chuck
hey Chuck I mostly catch it when it’s windy and wavy, if my deck is clear I will land it but it’s a tight space so boat movement can make it scetchy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex