Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SOLD ...Alpine White Spark w/accys $275 shipped - final reduction

rangemaster728

Join
Nov 30, 2017
Selling my back up Spark which has extremely low hours (only briefly flight tested for functionality) and is in pristine condition...still has the plastic protector over the camera lens.
Comes with a total of three batteries; one has 7 charges, one has 19 charges and the third has only 1 charge.
The ones with 7 and 19 charges are from my collection of Spark batteries; I thought I would put them in this bundle to give you three batteries total.
Includes remote, gimbal guard, sequential charger and power pack from the Fly More kit, new spare props, prop guards and aftermarket zippered case.

IMG_2711.jpg
IMG_2717.jpg
IMG_2718.jpg
IMG_2715.jpg
IMG_2716.jpg

Does not include any USB/OTG cables or memory card.

$275 shipped. No shipping outside of CONUS; prefer PayPal F&F or add 3%. Zelle also accepted as payment method.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail from NW Oregon with tracking and insurance.

Last edited:
Selling my back up Spark which has extremely low hours (only briefly flight tested for functionality) and is in pristine condition...still has the plastic protector over the camera lens.
Comes with a total of three batteries; one has 7 charges, one has 19 charges and the third has only 1 charge.
The ones with 7 and 19 charges are from my collection of Spark batteries; I thought I would put them in this bundle to give you three batteries total.
Includes remote, gimbal guard, sequential charger and power pack from the Fly More kit, new spare props, prop guards and aftermarket zippered case.

View attachment 13665
View attachment 13666
View attachment 13667
View attachment 13668
View attachment 13669

Does not include any USB/OTG cables or memory card.

$325 $295 shipped. No shipping outside of CONUS; prefer PayPal F&F or add 3%. Zelle also accepted as payment method.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail from NW Oregon with tracking and insurance.

Will you ship to Calgary Canada? Can use Paypal.

I can, but I use Priority Mail w/tracking and insurance so the cost to Canada would be prohibitive (like $70 USD). MUCH cheaper shipping to US CONUS addresses...

PM me if still interested.

Last edited:
Still available..to CONUS only as shipping/insurance much more reasonable...

Last edited:
If you'd come down to $250 and ship to BC, Canada I'll buy it and pay the shipping on 04/21 when I get my disability

Contact me on 4/21 if it’s still available and we’ll talk...

In the meantime get to know the forum - I see you joined yesterday and only have 1 post. Consider introducing yourself in the Pilot Check In subforum for starters...

We DO have PM (private messaging) on this forum.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme