Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Am I the oldest drone buyer

czechmark

Website
www,czechmark.net
I guess I am a kid at heart and couldn’t resist buying the spark to add to my toy list.
It’s been to cold to fly except a brief moment but it has also has given me time to learn.
I am 70.
Hi,
We were in Georgia over the holidays and I acquired a Spark as a present to myself. I enjoyed how much fun it is to fly. I certainly don’t feel 75, but I am. Returning home to New Jersey I’ve found that the cold weather along with the multple no fly zones make drone flying a challenge that I intend to battle when the weather warms up.
Enjoy your flights!

Don Bomer

I guess I am a kid at heart and couldn’t resist buying the spark to add to my toy list.
It’s been too cold to fly except a brief moment but it has also has given me time to learn.
I am 70.
Guess not Playthru, I'm also 75. :D I haven't flown yet either. Still researching and the weather's been bad. There's lots to learn before I take off.
I'm glad I live out-of-town in the Texas Hill Country (AKA God's Country). Of course, it will be much easier to lose my baby bird amongst the cedar and live oak.
Don...

Last edited:
Know what you mean...must go the wife might spot the glow of my iPad under the duvet...

Website
appleworld.today
It’s been to cold to fly except a brief moment but it has also has given me time to learn.
I am 70.
You make me proud!

I’m a 60-year-old techie who is moving into the world of commercial drone operations in the Denver area. You’ve got me beat by 10 years, and I’m impressed!

Steve

Mcbrich

69 years here. I love flying my Spark. I’ve had it since July with no problems. I use WiFi no OTG, keep software and firmware up to date and have an IPhone 6s. I fly almost daily. It keeps me young.

JCW

I am 70.
No Playthru you are not the oldest I will turn 73 March 1st and I own a P4, Mavic and a Spark and will use Final Cut X to edit videos.

Playthru

I went to Best Buy today and they had a tag with Mavic Pro with controller for $899 with a $100 gift card.
It was not supposed to be on sale but they did not remove the tag so I picked one up for that price.
The manager promptly removed the tags because the sale was over.
I haven’t really flown the spark yet but I think I got a deal.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babydave