Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Amazon order cancelled 3 weeks after ordering new battery....?

pmcn500

Join
May 5, 2019
I ordered an additional battery for my Spark approx 3 weeks ago.... and it was marked as being 'in transit' ....

Then all of a sudden they cancel my order advising no stock....???

Anyone else experienced this......?

Not happy with Amazon.ca

Yes, twice back in January I bought from a third party seller on Amazon. I learned a long time ago not to trust 3rd party sellers I now only buy if its prime and haven't had any problems.

I ordered an additional battery for my Spark approx 3 weeks ago.... and it was marked as being 'in transit' ....

Then all of a sudden they cancel my order advising no stock....???

Anyone else experienced this......?

Not happy with Amazon.ca
I stick with DJI when I order thing's, When I ordered from DJI it always came by the next day and you get a percent of your purchase back it's not much but when you order from other's all that money is going in there pocket.. So why make someone else rich? Stuff for the most part is in stock If I remember the battery charger for the spark was the only thing that was out of stock and it took like two an a half months for them to restock it... Your choice? Take care and hit that thumbs up button or down

Reactions: matt48
I found some at a local Apple store, if you happen to live near one it’s kinda nice. I’ve also heard of certain electronic stores selling them like Best Buy. If you need it today that’s always an option.

Reactions: pmcn500 and Ianw58
I found some at a local Apple store, if you happen to live near one it’s kinda nice. I’ve also heard of certain electronic stores selling them like Best Buy. If you need it today that’s always an option.
I picked up the last pair in stock at a local Best Buy. I hesitated buying my 3rd & 4th battery off Amazon (Prime) until I realized that the extra flying time was worth it.

The batteries were $43/ea on Amazon a month ago. Now, they're $66/ea because of... I managed to get them for $49/ea at Best Buy.

They won't ship individual batteries to Hawaii, but they will ship a complete Spark. Go figure. I ordered directly from DJI and they sent it by DHL in a few days at the same price Amazon has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers