Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

JoostGT3

Join
Nov 9, 2017
Loc
Netherlands
Enjoy my video of a pyramid built by one of Napoleon's generals in 1804.
It is the first time I filmed in D-cinelike and attempted to get a good color in Adobe premiere elements (which doesn't seem to handle LUT's). I have to say I am quite happy with the sharpness of the footage and the quality in all the foliage... it's not super everywhere, but at least most of the shots are quite detailed!
The filming was done with my Mavic Pro, but as I am a frequent visitor of this forum as well and an aspiring Spark owner, I thought I'd share it here as well... please forgive me! :)

I would appreciate any comments and/or likes, also on youtube!

Wow JoostGT3, that's neat.

Thanks to pilots like you, I get to see another part if the world from my P.C.

Keep it UP! :)

Reactions: JoostGT3
I'm originally from Wales but have been living in Holland for many years now, and situated very close to you in Wijk bij Duurstede [emoji1]

You're kidding me, right? I come there almost every other weekend! I've done some flying over the harbor and castle there, never got to editing it into a film though.
Hit me up if you want to fly together some time, would be cool to get a Mavic and a Spark together!

Reactions: philcar50
You're kidding me, right? I come there almost every other weekend! I've done some flying over the harbor and castle there, never got to editing it into a film though.
Hit me up if you want to fly together some time, would be cool to get a Mavic and a Spark together!
Yes that would be great, let me know when your ready then I'll meet up with you

It is the first time I filmed in D-cinelike and attempted to get a good color in Adobe premiere elements (which doesn't seem to handle LUT's). I have to say I am quite happy with the sharpness of the footage and the quality in all the foliage... it's not super everywhere, but at least most of the shots are quite detailed!
The filming was done with my Mavic Pro, but as I am a frequent visitor of this forum as well and an aspiring Spark owner, I thought I'd share it here as well... please forgive me! :)

Those are the times when its great to have a Spark ⚡️ .......
Or a Mavic, lol
Great, great footage! Just need to make the intro titles longer. Unless ones a fast reader.
Ps We see what you can do with 1,000.00 drone, let’s see what u can do with a 400.00 one;)

Those are the times when its great to have a Spark ⚡️ .......
Or a Mavic, lol
Great, great footage! Just need to make the intro titles longer. Unless ones a fast reader.
Ps We see what you can do with 1,000.00 drone, let’s see what u can do with a 400.00 one;)
Thanks so much for the constructive feedback! Will keep that in mind!

Ooh you’re giving me an excellent excuse to get the Spark! :D Truth is, I find it really hard to get nice quality footage with the mavic already... but loving your way of thinking ;)

Thanks so much for the constructive feedback! Will keep that in mind!

Ooh you’re giving me an excellent excuse to get the Spark! :D Truth is, I find it really hard to get nice quality footage with the mavic already... but loving your way of thinking ;)[/QUOTE

Yes definitely constructive. But you have a keen eye in my opinion. Such a perfect subject matter to work with..
Other than the price, the Sparks advantage is portability, invisibility, very little noise and since it does not have the folding wings, it solid, built like a tank....lol. It's very forgiving. A few crashes, no problem.
The Mavic Air is a superb drone! But one slip-up and you're out 1,000.00. I think I would turn to drinking if I lost a drone that costly.LOL
Looking forward to seeing more videos! Really good stuff

WOW very cool, thanks for sharing.

Yes definitely constructive. But you have a keen eye in my opinion. Such a perfect subject matter to work with..
Other than the price, the Sparks advantage is portability, invisibility, very little noise and since it does not have the folding wings, it solid, built like a tank....lol. It's very forgiving. A few crashes, no problem.
The Mavic Air is a superb drone! But one slip-up and you're out 1,000.00. I think I would turn to drinking if I lost a drone that costly.LOL
Looking forward to seeing more videos! Really good stuff
Thanks Manny,
Yeah, it definitely helps when you have a photogenic subject... makes it much easier to make the film interesting. I must say that until now, I have never had any crashes yet *fingers crossed*. Once had a small run in with a few twigs, but that was it. That really helps confidence. Yesterday I was flying over the river stalking up on a river boat, when all of a sudden all kinds of errors popped up (downward sensors, landing protection, etc). Went back home in a straight line! After a change of underwear and a reboot, ready to get back in the air! :p

Thanks Rafa! I must say all the positive comments are definitely an incentive to keep making nice vids! (As if I needed one :p)
Well, keep bringing them over then, some of us can't have enough of the Spark - is either flying it or wishing to be out flying which includes watching some else's videos. [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov