Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

another large scale RC Model...* with video *

WOW, granddaughter is going to love that !

It's like Barbie meets Gladiator, lol.
Trying to picture her chasing down the local kids, granddad flying behind making the movie (future project).

Well done granddad.
Cheers SPark_South_Oz!
Thanks for the positive feedback on a fun project.
Spring is almost here... Mavic Pro is champing at the bit and my Carp rods are working their way towards the door...
Have a good day!
regards
Brian.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Marvelous job Brian! you never fail to amaze me with your talent. I have been watching this project on YouTube and can appreciate the obstacles you overcame, including a "stiff" neck. What a special Grand Dad you are. Thanks for sharing my friend.

Joe

Marvelous job Brian! you never fail to amaze me with your talent. I have been watching this project on YouTube and can appreciate the obstacles you overcame, including a "stiff" neck. What a special Grand Dad you are. Thanks for sharing my friend.

Joe
Cheers Joe!
Thank you for the very kind words. I really appreciate your support.
I'm planning a photo shoot with the two large scale RC models... if we get the Sun back soon...

regards
Brian

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Built not just with brains but with lots of love as well. Well done Brian, they look and work great!
cheers RotorWash!
thanks for watching both builds and the ups n downs!
Yep, lots of love in both and recently got the green light from the parents so progress indeed!
Spring beckons with all my outdoor interests... :)))

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme