Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another new Spark pilot reporting for duty!

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Hello there from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I'm very glad to be a part of this group and have access to all the great info here. I've had my Spark for just a couple of weeks but I'm learning at gigabit speed and enjoying every minute of it! I've been flying toy grade quads for the past 6 months, basically learning to fly in general before moving on up. I knew I loved this hobby (profession for some) the first minute I was airborne.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the form RotorWash! I am new here too! The Dji Spark is a great drone and I hope you enjoy it too!

Reactions: RotorWash
Hello there from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I'm very glad to be a part of this group and have access to all the great info here. I've had my Spark for just a couple of weeks but I'm learning at gigabit speed and enjoying every minute of it! I've been flying toy grade quads for the past 6 months, basically learning to fly in general before moving on up. I knew I loved this hobby (profession for some) the first minute I was airborne.

enjoy flying :)

newbie myself :) check out my test flight video playlist Test Flights by SparkflyJEF - YouTube

Welcome Rotorwash ?

Jeff :cool:

Welcome. from South Australia.

Welcome RotorWash, and greetings from sunny Singapore!
I've learnt a lot from my buddies on this forum, and I'm sure you will too. Another bonus is that we're from all over the world and you'll get great local knowledge if you're travelling and need help on the flying dos and donts.
Cheers and enjoy [emoji4]
Ranjit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit