Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another Spring flight, and first Litchi Mission! Woohoo

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Howdy all. So the weather could have been just a little nicer. Forgot to fix the exposure, so its in Auto - sorry, rookie excitement and lack of coffee. I used the Misssion hub to set this up, and made it go really slow. 5mph The goal was smoothness. Up to 1:52 its at 200 percent speed, after that its real time. I would have left it in realtime from the start, but you'd all click away! Ha ha! I am happy with the smoothness. It shows me how shot my nerves are and my motor control is leaving town as I get older!.

Anyway, I am loving Litchi, did not have time to play with other modes, did a little manual flying after the mission ends - at crossfade - as you will see. I will work my way up to disconnect "leap of faith" lol.

Some of my own music again, and I am LOVING Litchi's tripod mode!

Please check this out directly on YT and subscribe if you like!

Last edited:
Howdy all. So the weather could have been just a little nicer. Forgot to fix the exposure, so its in Auto - sorry, rookie excitement and lack of coffee. I used the Misssion hub to set this up, and made it go really slow. 5mph The goal was smoothness. Up to 1:52 its at 200 percent speed, after that its real time. I would have left it in realtime from the start, but you'd all click away! Ha ha! I am happy with the smoothness. It shows me how shot my nerves are and my motor control is leaving town as I get older!.

Anyway, I am loving Litchi, did not have time to play with other modes, did a little manual flying after the mission ends - at crossfade - as you will see. I will work my way up to disconnect "leap of faith" lol.

Some of my own music again, and I am LOVING Litchi's tripod mode!

Please check this out directly on YT and subscribe if you like!

I love it! Your own music? You are a star...do you have any recordings? good job! I may look at getting litchi - I had been reading that it was unreliable and shied away. Exposure is such a challenge when the sky comes into view.

I love it! Your own music? You are a star...do you have any recordings? good job! I may look at getting litchi - I had been reading that it was unreliable and shied away. Exposure is such a challenge when the sky comes into view.
Thanks, yes, my own, and I have 40 years of stuff in the can, just never really chased it after the 1980s. I still make music regularly, just for fun. I have several album's worth and more, just never seem to be satisfied with it enough to push... Now it comes in handy for drone videos!. Litchi seems to be stable on my iPhone, and as that was my first "real" mission, I would say so far, a success. I flew a little FPV mode at close range and low altitude to get my initial fears ironed out. I always lock the exposure when using DJI Go4, but simply forgot in all my rush to get airborne on that flight... I grabbed a few minutes between jobs on the "honey do" list (a sharp eye will notice all the window screens that are drying out on the deck, after I washed them all, we get a lot of dust each year, so unclogging them makes sense). :rolleyes: Glad you liked it.

Cheers.

Reactions: Tglass0000
I grabbed a few minutes between jobs on the "honey do" list (a sharp eye will notice all the window screens that are drying out on the deck, after I washed them all, we get a lot of dust each year, so unclogging them makes sense).

... and a fire in the pit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe