Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Antennas

TokerDaSmoker

Join
Aug 12, 2018
Am not sure where to post this am still new but I wanted to ask this question......
So I was looking around ( EBay ) and seen where you can put on different antennas for the RC to get better signal I can’t find the guys post on here where you were talking about it and had a break down on how to take the RC apart my question is which one is a good replacement I don’t have a lot of cash they had this one is this a good one if not can someone help thank you and I Apologize if this is the wrong area to post this question

Attachments

• 5E8CF6E8-31B7-474C-B437-AC4AA9A5731D.png
    5E8CF6E8-31B7-474C-B437-AC4AA9A5731D.png
    1 MB · Views: 67
Hi, this is the 1st time I’ve heard of replacing DJI antennas for better signal. I know of attachments to place over the existing RC antennas to make the signal more directional & give better range. How do they claim these antenna improve signal?

When I was looking up things about it it brought me to your forums and now I can’t find it but they were talking how to open up the RC and pull the WiFi and replace it with bigger and better equipment so I was ask if any one has and what the result was and which one was good for the bucks ..

Ok, if they were selling a Maverick Pro transmitter system clone, that would be nice. Its superior to the Spark. But larger antenna doesn’t make it better. Have a look at this
He is taking about FPV but the science is the same.

Am not sure where to post this am still new but I wanted to ask this question......
So I was looking around ( EBay ) and seen where you can put on different antennas for the RC to get better signal I can’t find the guys post on here where you were talking about it and had a break down on how to take the RC apart my question is which one is a good replacement I don’t have a lot of cash they had this one is this a good one if not can someone help thank you and I Apologize if this is the wrong area to post this question

I know this doesn't get to the direct answer you want.

I put Antennas in the search bar and there are 9 pages of Threads that discuss the parabolic reflectors to the full replacement of antennas.

Take a look at the thread titles and see what Sparks your interest.
Some of the threads have tear down videos to help.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you Koala tails and spark317 I’ll look at the video you posted koala and yes I forgot about the search bar I’ll have to do that and read the info .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers