Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone from Malaysia?

From Penang, own just about 2 week. Right now flying solo, haven't train 50 hour. But hope to fly like a pro in the next 2 mont.

From Penang, own just about 2 week. Right now flying solo, haven't train 50 hour. But hope to fly like a pro in the next 2 mont.
Just keep on practicing .. it's all about being familiar with what it can do and its limitations. hopefully more MY users will show up here.
good to know you.

Seems to be a bit quiet here now. I have the Spark. Got it sometime in Nov, 2017. Struggle a bit with the app. but it is ok for now. Installed the ARGtek long range antenna from Nelson. So far all is good to go. BTW, I stayed at SS4.

Reactions: theMothership
Hey guys.. I'm from Cheras, KL. Few days ago I went flying my Sparky at the most challenging place... Petaling Street. Totally no GPS signal over there, only used ATTI mode. Almost crashed my Sparky due to lost signal.

Hey guys.. I'm from Cheras, KL. Few days ago I went flying my Sparky at the most challenging place... Petaling Street. Totally no GPS signal over there, only used ATTI mode. Almost crashed my Sparky due to lost signal.

Wow that’s a serious effort flying there!

I’m a frequent visitor to Malaysia/KL. Will be there again I July August and was thinking of heading down to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya and letting the Spark out in some of the parks - haven’t been there specifically before but it looks like a great place to get some amazing footage.

Going to give KLCC Park a go as well. Will see what other opportunities come up when I’m there... Maybe head up to Ipoh or something? Kellies Castle could be another interesting spot :)

Oh also spending a week in Labuan so plenty of beach footage. Would have loved to have had the spark when I was on Palau Redang last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe