Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone in canada ordered drone from Dji Store???

rehan

Join
Sep 27, 2017
Hello friends,

Does anyone of you has ordered a drone from DJI store directly in canda???

Please let me know if there are additional charges other then charges mentioned on dji website... i understand the currency difference... but any charges other then that??? Such as gst hst shipment or any tax... or at at border...

Please advise as i want to purchase a drone today...

Reactions: Sparky007
Hello friends,

Please let me know if there are additional charges other then charges mentioned on dji website... i understand the currency difference... but any charges other then that??? Such as gst hst shipment or any tax... or at at border...

The only difference is in exchange from USD to CDN. Did not charge taxes or duty. Mine just arrived Wednesday and I only placed the order Saturday.

Samething. No extra charge when ordered the portable charging station in Québec Canada

i think you safe a little because you don't pay canadian store markup..just figure out exchange rate

I prefer to support local, but when the Spark initially came out, stores were only stocking white. I wanted red, so had to go to DJI.

Thanks guys but i think its better buy from dji because amazon also charges additional tax and shipment aswell

Any idea how much shipment will time will it take ??? In how many days will it reach brampton ON

Hello friends,

No there was no difference other then usd to cad. I live in Northern BC and it arrived within 4 days with free shipping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme