Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Apple Sad

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
Millers Creek, NC
I have never seen an apple orchard like that. Here where I live in the foothills, the apple trees are full size trees. That is a great way to grow easy to pick apples though. Great video!

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Very clever title and great video radosnypstrykacz. I also have never seen an apple orchard like that. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is seeing things I would never had otherwise. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: radosnypstrykacz
Join
Apr 14, 2020
I have never seen an apple orchard like that. Here where I live in the foothills, the apple trees are full size trees. That is a great way to grow easy to pick apples though. Great video!
Thank you for watching, glad you liked it! I think it's a young orchard, there were parts that had a little bit more grown trees, but I agree, those small trees were full of apples :D

Join
Apr 14, 2020
Very clever title and great video radosnypstrykacz. I also have never seen an apple orchard like that. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is seeing things I would never had otherwise. Thank you for sharing.
I pass a lot of them when I go to work and got this video in my mind for couple of days so I checked the google maps a little and found this place. It's also very near the river but I was with my little son and the mosquitos were biting the hell out of us so maybe I will have to go back to shoot some more there after I sew that a lot of you liked the video :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex MacCaw