Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Atti node on demand.

Stathis_K.

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Greece
I read so much about fly away sparks, how the get in atti mode due to compas error etc... my spark, most probably because i take off from a ship and is all steel, has a lot of errors like this and gps lost warnings and usualy goes to atti mode. Mid flight. This is where i really enjoy it.!! Its fast!!! I have icreased the sport mode tilt angle and ascend descend speeds and is ok with a litle loss in video acuracy but i want to fly fast to a place/ height switch to normal and make accurate cinematic video video. All the other part is racing. Im thinking to disable gps through assistand 2 to have atti mode all the time sore some quick full throte flights. I think the atti mode is not the problem with fly away drones. A drone in atti mode is controlable. A signal lost with attimode /gps loss its what will make the drone drift with the wind or loose the RTH button and head back to china.

Reactions: Z.Rozanoff
I read so much about fly away sparks, how the get in atti mode due to compas error etc... my spark, most probably because i take off from a ship and is all steel, has a lot of errors like this and gps lost warnings and usualy goes to atti mode. Mid flight. This is where i really enjoy it.!! Its fast!!! I have icreased the sport mode tilt angle and ascend descend speeds and is ok with a litle loss in video acuracy but i want to fly fast to a place/ height switch to normal and make accurate cinematic video video. All the other part is racing. Im thinking to disable gps through assistand 2 to have atti mode all the time sore some quick full throte flights. I think the atti mode is not the problem with fly away drones. A drone in atti mode is controlable. A signal lost with attimode /gps loss its what will make the drone drift with the wind or loose the RTH button and head back to china.
I've just had mine in Atti mode a moment ago flying about. I use the no limit mod app and Ive done away with all DJI sign in rubbish. I actually love the cinematic Mavic mode that comes with the app because it goes 25-30mph and keeps the gimble in follow mode as well so you don't get that jerking movement like you do in Sports mode.
There is YouTube showing how to swap sports mode switch into Atti mode if you search for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers