Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Backpacks!? Who has one?!

Sparky2018

Join
Apr 14, 2018
I went searching for a backpack yesterday for all my Spark gear but couldn't come up with one I thought suitable. I have one of those hard cases that carries the Spark, RC, 4 batteries (it's about 14"x14"x6"), plus the charger. I also have the DJI soft case with shoulder strap that contains my iPad, miscellaneous cords, iPad holder, etc. And let's not forget the helipad in it's own little carry bag too. So basically I have 3 things to carry out with me when I fly and thought a backpack might be a little easier.

Has anyone in the found a decent backpack that does job? If so, could you please let me know the name brand and where from, and possible picture(s)?

Thank you for your time!

Doug

I have the perfect case for myself unfortunately it's not available as it's a refurbished lap top bag that holds everything attached with no assembly of the guards, or tablet to controller. I'm ready to fly as soon as the Home Point has been established.

However, there are a few options on this page that are tempting.

Good luck.:)

Take a look at this backpack on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SSE-Anti-Sho...079JJC7F4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I like that it's relatively small and pretty much holds everything (6 batteries including one on the Spark, tablet in the interior pocket, etc.) and with some slight modifications to the interior hard foam it holds my parabolic antenna booster and my RC tablet holder too. I've done a couple of mountain hikes with it and just love it's stealthy small size!IMG_20180710_172757_kindlephoto-23681881.jpgIMG_20180710_172930_kindlephoto-23344341.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran