Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bad quality

janari

Join
Oct 23, 2017
i just bought my self a DJI spark and i did some photos with it and these pictures looks awful,how can i make quality better 22790742_1467064420073955_1062187683_o.jpg

Was that photo copied from the SD card that was in the Spark when you took the photo?

Cached image is lower quality than the SD card. If you want the high quality image on your phone to show and share easily just down load the original while the Spark is running and connected. From the flight screen click the gallery in the bottom right, then click the image you want and then the download arrow in the bottom right.

Reactions: janari
You can take photos without a memory card?
So it just stores that photo on your phone? which will be worse quality as it has to transmit over wireless?

1) SD card, get one.
2) the image seems quite overexposed usually the spark is quite good in adjusting for that automatically, check your settings. But looking at the image it is thinkable that it fails, so you might have to learn a bit more about the manual settings or need some filters. As you have a large body of water in there, I'd slap on a Polarisation filter at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme