Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bad video

sky chameleon

Join
Mar 26, 2018
Hello spark pilots, I have a quick question I hope someone can help, ok Everytime I fly my spark I record and my vids get horrible pixelated, is there something I can do to fix this problem?

Hello spark pilots, I have a quick question I hope someone can help, ok Everytime I fly my spark I record and my vids get horrible pixelated, is there something I can do to fix this problem?
You have to download the video 1080p version from the SD card or put the SD card into the PC and get it that way.

The pixelated video is just cache video

I found a cool little flash devise that I put the SD card into then I can down load my video into my phone . 90% of my videos are on my phone to show friends . Works great and video looks great . I use it for my spark SD card and my mavic one also . IMG_0001.JPG

Just to reduce pixelation while viewing, change to custom controller signal and select a channel without red lines on it.
Where it says 2.4 in this graphic, there will be a button next to it that will say custom.
Select that and you can select the least interfered channel for your immediate location.
Add it to your check list for each flight as interference10281 may change from location to location.

I found a cool little flash devise that I put the SD card into then I can down load my video into my phone . 90% of my videos are on my phone to show friends . Works great and video looks great . I use it for my spark SD card and my mavic one also . View attachment 10276
Awesome I actually found one laying around my house that my wife isn't using, but how exactly do? I'm a gonna download the video that's already on my phone to the flash device and re uploaded back to my phone??????

Just to reduce pixelation while viewing, change to custom controller signal and select a channel without red lines on it.
Where it says 2.4 in this graphic, there will be a button next to it that will say custom.
Select that and you can select the least interfered channel for your immediate location.
Add it to your check list for each flight as interferenceView attachment 10281 may change from location to location.
Thanks for the help I appreciate it

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme