Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

batteries ----- time in the air

It's all about what % is left when Spark is landed.
Myselves get around 12 min with 15-20% left.
One flight is 14 min.. 5% left.

i guess when it gives a warring LAND NOW you can stay in the air and fly for a while longer .
The 20%, 30% setting you are talking about only gives you a warning. It is up to the user whether he wants to land immediately or fly more. However, as @Haggi pointed out, the AC goes into forced landing below 10% battery level. Depending upon the distance from home point, the AC can also go to RTH mode and then auto land much before 10% battery level.

Reactions: Haggi and NRRTRAINS
i guess when it gives a warring LAND NOW you can stay in the air and fly for a while longer .
I used to land it at 25% when I was starting this game, nowadays I park it at 10-15%.
After 70+ charges at 4 different batts, they still hold for around 12 min..
I have not marked them, and do not cycle them.
I just fly!

I used to land it at 25% when I was starting this game, nowadays I park it at 10-15%.
After 70+ charges at 4 different batts, they still hold for around 12 min..
I have not marked them, and do not cycle them.
I just fly!

The battery life I get is almost same as yours.
I have the warning set at 25% but I also try to land at around 10-15%.
11~12 mins is usually what I get. I have 3 batteries with around 30 charge cycles each.

Battery.JPG

Reactions: Haggi
If your device is Android, and you are using a modded 4.1.15 with Mavic Intelligent Flight Modes... in "Cinematic" you gain an extra minute, and have smoother yaw in full speed (no fpv).

Reactions: nilanjan118
One of the most informative and helpful discussions on the Spark forum. Thanks to Haggi for the stats.
Just glad to share some insight on the subject.
Each and everyone treat their bird and batteries different.
Do not hesitate asking anything, after 1 1/2 year since release, some experienced pilot will chime in.

Btw: Screenshots are from Airdata.
I've learned alot by scrolling through my log history. Uploading from your DJI account is done automatically in the background. I'm not affiliated with said service.

Happy landings!

I get 22 minutes of flight time...in the Spark simulator. ?

Screenshot_20190622-225332.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef