Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

battery charger

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
I'm looking for a battery charger that has more charging protection. I was thinking about getting this one does anyone have this charger? if so is it a good charger? or just stick with the charger that came with the fly more combo?

Thanks, Jeff

1547861979122.png

I'm looking for a battery charger that has more charging protection. I was thinking about getting this one does anyone have this charger? if so is it a good charger? or just stick with the charger that came with the fly more combo?

Thanks, Jeff

View attachment 8379
I've been looking at getting a quicker charger, I've just stuck with the original spark one since I've had my spark.

Reactions: Highflyer
I got this charger as well. Really good charger, the only problem I had with it was number 4 connector for the spark battery one of the pins was bent and damaged the connector on my battery. Luckily the battery still works and charges as normal. I just don't use that plug any more only the first 3 to charge my batteries. Mine might of been a one off but just check the connector pins are equally spaced before you connect the battery to it. IMG_20190117_182019.jpeg

Reactions: Highflyer and kraps

Thanks, Jeff

View attachment 8379
Hi, I have one of these off ebay. I can recommend it. It has a digital screen, charges 4 batteries to gether, is fast, and has protection for every eventuality. Good solid construction.

Charger For DJI Spark Fast Charging AZlti Battery 4 Ports Travel Charger NZ | eBay

Reactions: Highflyer
Thanks, guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme