Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery dead after S fall in river

nntom

Join
Aug 4, 2018
Yes, yesterday was stupid enough to activ tracking on the river, and not off rth Started RTH going up in tree. Not responding to cancel rth, to RC.Strugling with branches and leafes like a hero 3 times, but 4th drop in to the water 1m of me. Have been in water for 2 seconds. Leds was on. Took battery off. Now, Sparky is dryed out and working just fine, but the battery is dead. No led, ni power up. When put in charging hub, the hub control led lights red. When press button in battery 4 leds lights up and second time going led one by one. No charging. Is there a way to back it to life?
Thank you.

Try doing one of those rice-drying techniques on the battery and if it's still not working it might be dead forever. :(

Just disassembled a battery. Here is the thing....when put in charger, charger shows red led. When pressed button on batt, led shows 4 leds, and on second press shows one led after another. When disassembled and measured Volts, every cell shows voltage and the board parts is well protected with plastic or glu, but not cell contacts. Somebody tells , the red light on charger shows too when battery's temperature is high and than waits to be cold, So, I detached one end of temperature sensor and when put in charger I have red led again, but when button pressed i have just one led blinking 6 times....Again, my battery is on water for 2 seconds and immediately removed from Spark. It is so frustrating when battery is dead for 2 sec in water. Not well protected at all. Every drone manufacturer must consider flying over water is one of main things we bye drones for with good camera so runaways and pilots mistakes too. There are a pictures of battery and what do you think could be a problem. Any electronic doctors? 20180822_072822.jpg20180822_072842.jpg20180822_082709.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast