Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery Guard

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Hello I have enclosed a couple of photos showing the battery guard which I use on my spark.

I know there have been some situations where the battery has became detached from the drone causing the loss of the drone. At the cost of about £3.00 for the battery guard from eBay this is a life saver.

Attaches to the arms of the drone and stops the battery from becoming detached. Irvine (Portsmouth UK )1550335020811.jpeg1550334865727.jpeg

Reactions: Pewer
Did you mean prop guards? If so yes always and with extendable legs to help landing in longer grass etc.
Hi yes props is a must a lot of damage can be caused to the drone. Hope you like the photos I bought the spring loaded legs which I don't use. What I do use is the landing cradle along with the props. It's brilliant keeps the gimble well away from the ground.

Again compliments from ebay1550425863958.jpeg1550426313495.jpeg

So for Christmas I got a 3D printer. BEST GIFT EVER!!! Anyway, I found a print for a Spark battery clip and printed it. Fits great. I live in Michigan, so I haven't used it yet (polar vortex type stuff!!), but I plan to. My point in all of this is to say that without the printer I probably wouldn't have spent the $3 plus shipping to get one, but for about $.17, I figured "why not?".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe