Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery stats

KNAVE

Join
May 28, 2017
I just picked up a 4th battery and it got me thinking that it might be useful if dji go 4 kept track of which batteries were used for each flight and maybe even a seperate timer for each. Batteries would need to be named or at least numbered for this to work. I label them 1-4 so that I can keep track as I swap out during a session. What do you think?20170831_121020.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: oGoditsNick
Why are there 3 green voltage level indicators? It only holds one battery at a time. And so far, I've noticed that all three are the exact same.

The battery pack in your Spark is a LiPo multi-cell battery. Voltages are from each cell. One of the major reasons it is an 'intelligent' battery is that it must monitor cell levels and balance them during the charging. If they are unequal or some limited variation, you'll probably get a battery error. Plenty of info out there on LiPo batteries.

I just remember my batteries using the serial number by the QR code. The two from the bundle ends in UD and L2, the extra one I bought ends in AP.

I have numbered all my batteries, and rotate through them to keep them equal. Also helps when I'm on a shoot to know which I have already used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers