Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best micro Sd card

maface

Join
Jul 3, 2021
Looking to buy a better SD card , can I get some recommendations on the best options on quality and size pls .

Last edited:
You can find them here on Amazon. They also have a 5-pack and cards up to 128GB if you're looking for more space.

1626430610689.png

Also, see this for more details on choosing a good memory card:

Last edited:
The Spark itself does not require a "good" memory card, these C10 U1 cards will work fine. However, If you are looking to upgrade to a better drone in the future, try getting a V30 card or better which will enable writing 4k to the memory card. As a matter of fact, my V30 card is sometimes having issues writing 4k 30fps from my Mavic Air. There is even a new connection standard UHS-II that has more pins for a faster connection. They are also backwards compatible. This is a good guide to ratings and classes of SD Cards: Speed Class | SD Association or A Guide to Speed Classes for SD and microSD Cards - Kingston Technology

There is also a fairly newer rating of A1 or A2 which refers to how many Input Output Access per Second that is not super relevant to cameras yet, but devices like phones that are accessing the SD card like a computer drive. More info: What are the A1 and A2 Ratings on SD and microSD Cards?

Also, see this for more details on choosing a good memory card:
Am I missing something? I didn't see much information here on memory cards, but phone and tablet information.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme