Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best Panorama Stitching Software

Andre Levite

WELL-TRUSTED MEMBER
Premium Pilot
Join
Jun 18, 2018
Loc
Treasure Coast of Florida
Web
how-to-spark.com

Andrei

Join
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry, my bad :-(

Reactions: Andre Levite

Aerial FX

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Norfolk, VA.
I havnt shot any photos in panoramic yet, but would like to start. Any pointers on how to do it? Is it complicated to stitch photos together with an outside program. Would love to take some panos of the battleship wisconsin, here in norfolk, va.

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Loc
Japan
I havnt shot any photos in panoramic yet, but would like to start. Any pointers on how to do it? Is it complicated to stitch photos together with an outside program. Would love to take some panos of the battleship wisconsin, here in norfolk, va.
Microsoft Image Composite Editor (MS ICE) is the way to go. The menus/options may look complicated for beginners but you can leave everything in default mode and the software does the job for you.

Reactions: Spark 317

Chipchop

Join
Jul 28, 2018
Another option is to just upload all 46 individual images to Google Photos and Google will automatically stitch them together usually overnight. You can then save the finished panorama to Google Photos and delete the 46 individual pics if you like. The resulting panorama is fully interactive (turn/rotate 360, zoom) and is easily shareable by link to others who are also able to fully interact with it. I used to use MS ICE, but Google is the best/easiest solution for me.

NOTE: click on the picture after it opens to interact with it

Google Photos Spark Panorama sample

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andy-Spark