Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beyond 400 ft

Big Ben

Join
Aug 9, 2017
In an emergency situation and I had to get my Spark OVER 400 ft. how can that be done? Now mine is maxed out at the 400 ft level. I would never go over 400 ft buy if I had to.....

In an emergency situation and I had to get my Spark OVER 400 ft. how can that be done? Now mine is maxed out at the 400 ft level. I would never go over 400 ft buy if I had to.....

What kind of emergency did you have in mind?

LOL well you never know but I would like to be able to. My Hobson had no issue going over 400 plus

LOL well you never know but I would like to be able to. My Hobson had no issue going over 400 plus

The manual says max altitude is 500 meters and can be set in GO4.

Attachments

• Spark Altitude.jpg
    Spark Altitude.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 23
Not sure how true it is but I've heard and have not done any research what so ever on this subject but I think you can fly over 400ft as long as you are with in 400ft of a structure. So say a building is 100ft you could go 400ft above the building.

I set my Max height at 200meters (656.167979 feet).
Very seldom go over 400' but I have been shooting a 28 story building which is about 320' tall.
That is the only place I exceed 400' above home point.

Not sure how true it is but I've heard and have not done any research what so ever on this subject but I think you can fly over 400ft as long as you are with in 400ft of a structure. So say a building is 100ft you could go 400ft above the building.

True, that's an FAA Part 107 rule for the USA only though.

In mountain area, the 500 meters could be a limitation even if you respect the maximum altitude over ground, but the 500 meters is fixed by DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh