Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bimini, Bahamas

Vapor069

Join
May 2, 2018
Loc
Fort Myers | Florida
Taking a trip to Bimini in the Bahamas next weekend... anyone on this forum ever take a Spark there? Rules? Regulations? Customs? More trouble than it's worth? Should I leave it at home and just take the Osmo Mobile instead?

You're supposed to apply for a permit for the Bahamian aviation authority to use a drone and customs is supposed to require it to let it in. But... its da Bahamas mon...

Customs has never asked me about drones coming in by boat. Not sure what they d do if they find it in your luggage flying on. Worth taking it. Try to get to the wreck of the Sapona, cool spot and a great drone location

Reactions: Vapor069
You're supposed to apply for a permit for the Bahamian aviation authority to use a drone and customs is supposed to require it to let it in. But... its da Bahamas mon...

Customs has never asked me about drones coming in by boat. Not sure what they d do if they find it in your luggage flying on. Worth taking it. Try to get to the wreck of the Sapona, cool spot and a great drone location

Thank you for the response! We're taking a ferry from Miami, can't imagine if it would be any different than flying with customs.

My spark's first international trip was the Bahamas. No trouble from customs or wind. Now Aruba, thats windy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme