Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bluebell woods

Greekislandlover

Join
Feb 4, 2019
It's a cracking spring day here in the south of England :) Near to us is the National Trust property of Kingston Lacey. Round the back is an area of woodland that this time of year is glorious when the bluebells flower. They have quite rightly erected fences to stop people trampling willy nilly all over the place so I send in Sparky to have a look :)

Pamphill, near Wimborne, Dorset, UK

Nothing like a "walk" in the woods to clear the mind.

It's a cracking spring day here in the south of England :) Near to us is the National Trust property of Kingston Lacey. Round the back is an area of woodland that this time of year is glorious when the bluebells flower. They have quite rightly erected fences to stop people trampling willy nilly all over the place so I send in Sparky to have a look :)

Pamphill, near Wimborne, Dorset, UK
Don’t believe it. Wife and I went to our nearest bluebell wood this morning (near Chippenham) as like you you we have a fabulous day, and I thought better not take the Spark as it’s privately owned. Took some nice stills and felt I shouldn’t post it as not Spark shot so hope I’m not breaking the rules.if so, apologies! Yours is great flying and vid, well done.
7B4E2DB4-02EE-49A4-9698-E0AED66F2488.jpeg

Don’t believe it. Wife and I went to our nearest bluebell wood this morning (near Chippenham) as like you you we have a fabulous day, and I thought better not take the Spark as it’s privately owned. Took some nice stills and felt I shouldn’t post it as not Spark shot so hope I’m not breaking the rules.if so, apologies! Yours is great flying and vid, well done.
View attachment 9621

Nice picture! I flew Sparky in tripod mode being directed by my wife. I figured it was National Trust so it would be OK to fly there. If he'd have clung on to a tree, or ditched I would have gone in to get him back, but I was careful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav