Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bristol Downs Autumn. Slideshow

Beautiful shots, well executed. Your slideshow reminded me of a technique Ken Burns has used in his award winning documentaries of subjects predating moving pictures. One almost forgets they are composed of fixed photographs by subtle movement of the frame. Very impressive, sir. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful shots, well executed. Your slideshow reminded me of a technique Ken Burns has used in his award winning documentaries of subjects predating moving pictures. One almost forgets they are composed of fixed photographs by subtle movement of the frame. Very impressive, sir. Thanks for sharing!
Yep. It’s an option on the editing screen of Apple’s Photos app which has got really good after the latest update. Thank you for your comments.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Top job Twickers! Loved the music and the tree's are looking really nice at the moment... Might see you up there if we get some snow this winter. ?

Yep that would be good. Will Spark operate OK with a white ground?
Yes - my first flight was when we had the famous 'Beast from the East' March 2018? I've flown in snowy conditions twice with no issues. Although I needed to find suitable take off and landing spots.

Yes - my first flight was when we had the famous 'Beast from the East' March 2018? I've flown in snowy conditions twice with no issues. Although I needed to find suitable take off and landing spots.
Good to know. Have you got a landing pad? They look a bit silly in bright orange with a large H on them but they are useful, I use mine when the grass is long on the Downs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe