Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Build completed -way off topic but its making stuff, again...

You're too much Brian...very funny:D
I liked the shape of your helmet, It looks very accurate head on and also the profile. What era is that?
The only actual armor that I have ever seen up close was at the Invalides Museum in Paris and I was really surprised with how small it seemed.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianP
You're too much Brian...very funny:D
I liked the shape of your helmet, It looks very accurate head on and also the profile. What era is that?
The only actual armor that I have ever seen up close was at the Invalides Museum in Paris and I was really surprised with how small it seemed.
12th century/ The Crusades - a Knight Templar.
Just uploading another Helmet build day...
it will appear at:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Nice work on the brass Brian. It looks fantastic and really sets it off! Loved the Iron Man look at the end, great idea Michael. Cheers.
Thank you Dragonfly Joe! Running low on steam at present so your boost is great! (Michael is a Producer in F1 and takes some impressing! Being immersed in onboard camera tech makes him very critical of my projects but I guess their budget is higher than mine ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Doesn't surprise me that you are wearing your chain mail under your masterpiece Templar helmet Brian. ;) It is exactly what I have come to expect from you. Also, you wear it well! Cheers.
hahahaha
I'm very happy today Dragonfly Joe... last year I carved my newborn Grandson a rocking horse chair and today I watched him enjoy it, via facetime... it has boosted me no end.
I am riding a wave of emotion and seeing your kind words just tops up my happiness. Cheers Joe!
facetime with Noah.jpg

He is adorable Brian! I love the rocking horse too. What a great Grandpa. I understand emotions being high. We are in some tough times. Two of my grand girls live about 100 miles away but due to Covid and their lack of mask wearing or social distancing we haven't seen them in person for almost a year. Phone calls and "face time" but as you know it's not the same. We are the same age as yourself and have too be extra careful. Hopefully, we can all get the vaccine soon.
You and your grandson have the same warm smile and it has made my evening. Thank you my friend, I shared it with my wife too. Cheers!

He is adorable Brian! I love the rocking horse too. What a great Grandpa. I understand emotions being high. We are in some tough times. Two of my grand girls live about 100 miles away but due to Covid and their lack of mask wearing or social distancing we haven't seen them in person for almost a year. Phone calls and "face time" but as you know it's not the same. We are the same age as yourself and have too be extra careful. Hopefully, we can all get the vaccine soon.
You and your grandson have the same warm smile and it has made my evening. Thank you my friend, I shared it with my wife too. Cheers!
cheers Joe! feelgood vibes all round! love to all who see this post.
-Brian.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef