Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Burbot Lake / Smith Lake

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So, finally plucked up the courage to fly out over some water. Day before this my son had a garage/yard sale planned which I was helping with, so I had to get up obscenely early on Saturday so as to be there early for the startup at 7:00AM. I ended up driving by this location and thought, tomorrow I will get up early and do it... the weather was perfect, not a puff of wind. I think this will become a new strategy, along with afternoon naps on the weekend. :D I was back before the wife got out of bed, so all happy there! My only regret yesterday was I went and did this before I had any coffee, so my imagination was somewhat still asleep.... I missed a couple of good shots, will have to do it over some day. Anyway, here's some more Canadian scenery. The air is clean clean clean, so much better than that urban stuff!

Please watch on YouTube, like and subscribe if you wish, the more the merrier! ;):cool:

** this is version two... almost the same.. cropped one part and fixed my typo!

Last edited:
That’s real dedication to the cause and well worth the effort. You’ve captured some lovely calming footage, very well flown. It looks easy but anything over water is “heart in the mouth” time and makes for a stressful process. Hope you appreciated the scenery as you operated but you can always look at your work to do just that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast