Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bye Bye

Not enough room in the Hanger for two?

Bummer.

Maybe I'll see you over there when I purchase the mini mavic 2 zoom pro advanced, or whatever the dreamers dream.:D

Have fun with the upgrade.?

Reactions: nntom
This has been a really useful and helpful forum - thank you. Have sold my Spark and upgraded to a Mavic Pro so will be joining that forum.
Bye Bye see you on the other side!

it looks as if DJI stopped production & sales of Spark.
Even mavic air’s future looks uncertain.
DJI will come out with a replacement with more functions , of course 4K , only 250 grams , flight time of minimum 30 minutes etc.....
But as usually according to industry 4.0 ( I’m in the bussiness) production costs will be lower , thanks to software big brother will be watching us etc...
As I have seen it so much before , everything is more technological, cheaper made but the term “ last for ever” has gone .
recenttly due to my very own stupidity I flew backwards in a tree, another time my spark fell 1.5 m down . All without any
damage . If I see the pics of the new one, it looks fragile , bigger .
I bought the spark because no one ever sees it and its unbreakable .
If you prepare your flight , 12 a 14 minutes is time enough .
About 4K resolution. I recently bought a Sony 4K TV .
Very nice until I discovered Belgium TV broadcasts max in 720 p . In practice used to TV standard spark ‘s 1080 HD is still a revelation. At this moment 1020 HD TV broadcast is due to the technical needs very difficult, 4K will be for the next generation.
I have to admit, the bargain price for the spark combo made me to jump in this fascinating drone world where technology meets fotography and art .
Follow your instinct fellows but I’m certainly keeping my spark for the next few years .

This has been a really useful and helpful forum - thank you. Have sold my Spark and upgraded to a Mavic Pro so will be joining that forum.
Bye Bye see you on the other side!
if i had a choice ill be hanging on to that little spark, i just bought a used spark for $180 on let go. makes a wonderful back up. the mavic has a slight edge.

Congratulations on the upgrade!

Actually, I can see use for both. I envy the mavic and phantom for their ability to cover distance, but the spark is so easy to carry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme