Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cabin in the woods

As beautiful as the colors are, I hate to see it starting already. They say, the older you get the faster time goes by. Let's just say, I'm feeling my age. ;)
Gorgeous pictures from the P4 my friend. Good to see you're getting the big bird up in the air. Thanks for the look!

Reactions: RotorWash
Back with your beautiful signature work. Great to see and can’t wait for the growing, glowing golds and yellows of autumn. Feeling quite poetic this evening! Well done you and Spark.

Always nice scenery, RotorWash. Seasonal things have been weird here in northeast Florida for the last few years. I haven't seen any hummingbirds at the feeder in the last week or two, so they may have headed south. Some leaves are beginning to turn, but it's sporadic and nothing nearly as spectacular as you get. Hoping this hurricane season continues to follow the trend and stays out in the Atlantic since we've got until the end of November for the "official" season. Some the most damaging to Florida have occurred in October, so we've got a way to go. Nice pix, bro.

As beautiful as the colors are, I hate to see it starting already. They say, the older you get the faster time goes by. Let's just say, I'm feeling my age. ;)
Gorgeous pictures from the P4 my friend. Good to see you're getting the big bird up in the air. Thanks for the look!
Early fall is my favorite time of year but it's just so short, better not blink or you'll miss it! Good to hear from you my friend.

Back with your beautiful signature work. Great to see and can’t wait for the growing, glowing golds and yellows of autumn. Feeling quite poetic this evening! Well done you and Spark.
Thank you twickers, hope all is well with you and yours!

Always nice scenery, RotorWash. Seasonal things have been weird here in northeast Florida for the last few years. I haven't seen any hummingbirds at the feeder in the last week or two, so they may have headed south. Some leaves are beginning to turn, but it's sporadic and nothing nearly as spectacular as you get. Hoping this hurricane season continues to follow the trend and stays out in the Atlantic since we've got until the end of November for the "official" season. Some the most damaging to Florida have occurred in October, so we've got a way to go. Nice pix, bro.
I'm seeing in my local forecast some wet and windy weather for Saturday as Fiona passes by. Too early for much certainty on the track yet but at the moment 90-135kph NW winds are predicted For sure Sparky will be in the hangar for the day! Cheers my friend! 🍻

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef